The most successful women in commercial real estate consider CREW their association of choice.
• Access to highly competent, high-achieving professionals in all the disciplines required to complete a commercial real estate transaction,
in all sections of the United States.
• Discounted luncheon price and member-only events.
• Increased business opportunities.
• Top-quality networking opportunities.
• Access to excellent job opportunities.
• Leadership training, opportunities, and experience.
• Access to the CREW Las Vegas job bank. Anyone can list a job on the web site but only members can access the list. The portal links to
the best of many job websites serving the commercial real estate industry.
• Quarterly FLASH! newsletter which offers inside information by leading members on regional trends, projections, news about members’
successes, and tools for chapter governance.
• The opportunity to attend CREW Network’s convention and two regional meetings each year. Programs offer members the best of the
latest of commercial real estate information, as well as teaching about strategy, leadership, and other fundamental success tools.
CREW Las Vegas Membership Requirements
To be eligible for CREW-LV, you must meet one of the following:
• Individual Member: 5 or more years experience in primary discipline of commercial real estate
in a decision-making capacity
• Associate Member: Less than 5 years experience in primary discipline of commercial real estate
• Affiliate Member: 1 or more years of experience in commercial real estate support industry
(landscape service, advertising, marketing, janitorial or journalism)
Each applicant must be sponsored by two active members.
Each applicant must attend two CREW-Las Vegas meetings prior to submitting application.