BENEFITS & QUALIFICATIONS
The most successful women in commercial real estate consider CREW their association of choice.
- Reduced registration rates for CREW Las Vegas programs and events
- Invitations to CREW Las Vegas member-only events, including private tours of local real estate projects and networking events with other local real estate networking groups
- All benefits of membership in the global CREW Network organization:
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 10,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to CREW Network events: CREW Network’s Convention and Marketplace and the winter, spring and fall CREW Network Leadership Summits
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Leadership Certificate
- Complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white paper
- Access to highly competent, high-achieving professionals in all the disciplines required to complete a commercial real estate transaction, in all sections of the United States
- Increased business opportunities
- Top-quality networking opportunities
- Access to excellent job opportunities
- Leadership training, opportunities, and experience
- Member exclusive: the Little Red Roster. The only CRE organization to give members a hard copy directory of all their members.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the CREW Las Vegas chapter and CREW Network. We welcome qualified industry leaders to apply for membership in one of the following membership categories:
General Members are individuals who are currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the defined qualified fields of commercial real estate and who have at least five (5) years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
At the discretion of the Board of Directors, membership may also be open to others in positions of influence in the commercial real estate industry:
Associate Members are individuals who have less than five (5) consecutive years in the industry. Associate Members must participate in one committee or event annually.
Related Services Members are individuals whose industry supports commercial real estate or provides products and services to the individuals and businesses engaged in commercial real estate. This category of members includes public agency, non-profit, and students.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact Carol Cline-Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.